
- Steve and I left the cabin at 6:15pm. When we reached Holbrook - 45 minutes away - I thought I would check in - Michael had thrown up not once but twice. By 8:30p - add one more time to the list. And it would continue.
Do you see where this is going!?!
- Morgan didn't want to be left out - Wednesday night 11p - he added his name to the list. And he would continue throughout the night.
Mom and Dad were Temple Coordinators this week. On Thursday, although sleep deprived, these two brave Grandparents left this little brood in Austin's caring hands and went to the Temple.
- Friday afternoon, Olivia and Austin would add their names to the list. When my Mom called to tell me the news about O and A - she asked where I was - I told her - "You really don't want to know." She did - the spa - it was wonderful! All she could say was - 'Be quiet!' and for me to Stop Laughing!
Good thing we didn't have more kids!
Last but not least, two more names would be added to this list. Justin and ?? Who? If you should ask? MY DAD!
By Sunday afternoon when we returned from our trip - all of our 6 little darlings were back to normal. Grannie and Grandpa seemed to have recovered as well. 
I want to say many thanks to my parents for watching and truly caring for our children.
We really truly appreciate it. It seems that you have fulfilled your 'Grandkid Sitting' for a long, long time. We love you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment