Tonight, Steve and Justin went on a Klondike Campout with the scouts. I thought it would be a fun treat for the rest of the kids and I to go out to dinner! Our destination was Frazzoli's in Layton. We are still getting used to the area. I got lost along the way and took the wrong road, but it was somewhat familiar - highway 89 had it not been for the fog we would have been okay.
The fog was very heavy and rolled in pretty quick - you couldn't see 10 feet in front in some areas. There was this big rig driver that didn't bother to leave the lights on when he parked it on the side of the road - we just about hit that one. Another close call came from a car turning into traffic had the nose out too far and we had to swerve to miss it!
Yes, we found Frazzoli's had a very nice italian dinner and dared to do the fog again. It wasn't so bad coming home on the interstate. Then we turned down the frontage road- visiability was very bad. Austin and I had to look very hard to see our familiar turn off -but we made it home! If it was not for the house lights on our neighborhor's house across the street - you would not be able to see their house! No joke!
1 comment:
What a night! I am glad that you made it home safe and sound. Our blog is jarmancrew@blogspot.com and our email is bjjj99@yahoo.com
Post a Comment