Sunday, November 29, 2009

Older Sons - Friday, November 27th.



Today, I am thankful for my two older sons, Austin and Justin. There are many reasons, but today, as I am consumed by this horrible cough that has consumed our family, I am thankful for them, for I can rest and know that my little ones are in good hands.
Austin, is a talented writer. One day, he will be published - I am sure of it. He has an endless imagination and a talent for writing his thoughts and ideas down. He is also very good with his brothers and sisters. He knows what he wants out of life. Ever since he was a small child he has been a go getter - never stops trying to achieve what is important to him.

Justin, is a good sport. He loves to play ball - any of them - football, volleyball, but his most favorite is soccer! He is also very good with his brothers and sisters. He taught Olivia how to play Uno! That is now her most favorite game to play (she sleeps with the deck under her pillow). He is so funny too. I love the twinkle in his eyes when he knows he has told a good joke or has got you good!

They got big too quick! Just yesterday, they were tiny little guys that I could craddle in my arms and now they tower over me. I am so grateful to have them in my life and to get to know them in theirs.

No comments: