


July 2nd - 11th: Austin and Justin are Varsity Scouts. They had the opportunity to go White Water Rafting on the Snake River on the Utah/Wyoming border. Steve was able to take time off work and go with them. They loved it, but were glad to get home.
I decided to take the 4 younger kids to Arizona for the DeWitt Family Reunion, see grandparents and visit friends. I have six children. The reason why I say that, is because they have 6 Grandparents. In their prayers they name each of their grandparents, take a deep breath and whisper, "Is that all?" How blessed they are to know Great Grandma Greco - she will be 102 years old this year. Great Grandpa Palmer and Great Grandma Palmer - both in their 80s. Grandma Randall - Steve's Mom. Grandpa Greco - my Dad, and Grannie - my Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment