Saturday, December 5, 2009

George Randall ~ Tuesday, December 1


When I first met George Randall, Steve took me up to Colorado to meet his parents and the Colorado family. I was so nervous! I didn't need to be though. I was blessed with the best father in law and mother in law. I knew him for about 8 years, too short of time. George passed away last year. On Mothers Day 2008, he had his 3rd or 4th major stroke. We knew that this one would take him. He is a quiet, gentle man ~ that is who I knew. He was one you could talk with and know he was listening and understood. I am so thankful for raising Steve. Teaching him to love the gospel and to raise a strong individual. There are moments in our lives now that Steve and I really miss his guidance, his listening ear and his laugh. How blessed I was to know him!

No comments: